PANARCOLE, Lda, hereinafter referred to as PANARCOLE, is a commercial company headquartered at Avenida da Boavista, Nº 3265, 5.1 4100-137 Porto, Portugal duly registered at the Commercial Registry Office in Lisbon as legal person number 516834088.
PANARCOLE is responsible for the collection and processing of personal data that were obtained digitally, namely, by using this website, committing to respect the privacy of users, ensuring the confidentiality and security of the data received, in strict compliance with the legislation in force. force.
This Personal Data Protection Policy describes our practices for storing, processing and accessing personal data. By accepting, you are consenting to PANARCOLE processing your data, of which you confirm that you are the owner, as well as data relating to your commercial and contractual relationship and respective management, under the terms of this text.
You also declare that you are aware and fully informed that the processing of your personal data, previously transmitted by you, includes all operations carried out by automated means or not.
In addition, you declare that you are aware of your rights to oppose, correct and/or request the "Right to Oblivion", regarding the processing of your Personal Data, by sending a request to an email address, as well as having the right to submit complaint to the competent authorities.
Carefully read the following terms:
This Personal Data Protection Policy, hereinafter referred to as the “Protection Policy” intends to inform you about the following points:
1.1. The commitments adopted by PANARCOLE, regarding the Protection of Personal Data, under the terms and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as “RGPD” (EU) 2016/679, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of Personal Data and the free movement of such data, and;
1.2. About the way in which PANARCOLE processes your Personal Data, in particular Personal Data obtained digitally, namely through the website.
In the following framework, PANARCOLE provides the framework on the following definitions:
Definition of “Personal Data”: refers to all information relating to the Data Subject that identifies him or may allow him to be identified.
Definition of “Data Subject”: identified or identifiable natural person to whom the Personal Data relates. The website user is considered the Data Owner before PANARCOLE. The natural person can be identifiable or identified, directly or indirectly, namely through name, civil or tax identification number, location data, online identifiers (such as IP addresses and logs).
Definition of “Responsible for the Treatment”: entity that defines the purposes and means of the Processing of Personal Data, in this case PANARCOLE.
Definition of “Subcontractor”: entity external to PANARCOLE that processes Personal Data in its name and on its behalf. The “Subcontractor” has entered into a confidentiality agreement with PANARCOLE, in which it undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of the data it processes.
Definition of "Processing": any operation carried out on Personal Data, through automated means or not, such as the collection, registration, organization, structuring, conservation, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or by any other form of making available, comparing or interconnecting, limiting, erasing or destroying. Any other operation provided for under the GDPR is also considered Processing of Personal Data.
3. COMMITMENTS ASSUMED
PANARCOLE guarantees the complete protection of Personal Data in accordance with the rules provided for in the RGPD, with regard to all the procedures and obligations provided for therein, especially with regard to the Processing of Personal Data of users of websites and/or digital applications. (eg: visitors, job applicants, etc).
PANARCOLE has implemented digital tools and procedures in order to ensure the effective protection of Personal Data.
In monitoring compliance with GDPR procedures, PANARCOLE has adopted and implemented various internal policies and procedures with a view to raising the awareness of its employees, suppliers and partners about the protection of Personal Data.
3.1. PRINCIPLES OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Processing of Personal Data
PANARCOLE undertakes to process your Personal Data in accordance with the following principles:
- Lawful, fair and transparent processing, thus guaranteeing the principles of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency;
- Collection and processing for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes. Compliance with the purpose limitation principle, dagree that they will not be treated in a way that is different and incompatible with the purposes for which they were collected;
- Appropriate, relevant and limited collection and processing of what is strictly necessary, taking into account the purposes for which they are processed, thus respecting the principle of data minimization;
- The Personal Data collected and processed must be accurate and updated, proceeding with the respective rectification or updating whenever necessary or as deemed necessary.
PANARCOLE has defined appropriate technical and organizational measures with a view to the effective implementation of the principles of protection of Personal Data, in order to comply with the RGPD, thus protecting the rights, freedoms and guarantees of the Holders of Personal Data, from the beginning of its collection. and consequent Treatment.
It was determined to impose the same level of protection of Personal Data on all Processors (service providers, suppliers, partners, etc.).
4. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
4.1 WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED
For the purposes of analyzing applications for the purpose of providing recruitment services, the following personal data of users may be processed:
(i) Identifying data, such as Name, Address, Email Address or Phone Number;
(ii) Weight and height;
(iii) Academic qualifications;
(iv) Data on possible professional experience;
(v) Other data that the holder provides, namely his photograph or identification documents.
For other purposes, namely processing wages, contracting insurance, paying union dues and complying with other legal obligations, identification data may be processed, as well as data relating to the identification of the employee's household, data relating to remuneration , as well as health data, whenever this is necessary to comply with legal obligations that fall on PANARCOLE.
For the purposes of marketing actions, namely sending messages (either by SMS, e-mail or any other means of communication) or for the purpose of communication with interested parties, contact data, namely telephone number and/or email address.
4.2. HOW PERSONAL DATA IS GATHERED
PANARCOLE collects your Personal Data on its premises and through its website and/or digital applications, in which the user makes available and explicitly consents, specifying:
- Panarcole Headquarters and Facilities;
- When browsing PANARCOLE's websites and/or digital applications (ie technical information, such as IP addresses or logs, collected through cookies or similar technologies when authorized);
- When you subscribe to the newsletter provided by PANARCOLE;
- When you participate in a competition, marketing program, test or survey;
- When you apply for a job on our premises or through the website;
- When you enter comments or images on the pages of social networks owned by PANARCOLE;
- When, in any other way, you send us information of a personal nature and consent to its storage and treatment;
4.3. WHY THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA IS NECESSARY
Relationship Management with Clients/Candidates
PANARCOLE collects the Personal Data of holders with whom it maintains informational and administrative relationships, either as customers or as recruiting candidates, particularly with a view to:
- Allow online requests for information about services and job offers, on the website and/or digital applications;
- Allow recruitment actions;
- Allow spontaneous applications to all job offers to be made available on the website and/or digital applications;
- Allow all recruiting candidates:
- receive personalized job offers;
- manage and update the skills of their CVs;
- Get your opinion on services, in particular through polls and tests;
- Allow participation in contests, questionnaires or other marketing programs;
- Conduct statistical analyses, financial and commercial studies and for the purposes of online traffic management (eg, to obtain the levels of use of the website and/or digital applications of PANARCOLE, as well as the relevance of the services provided as a way to improve the ability to use those);
- Send general information, job offers, promotional communication and/or advertising from PANARCOLE, in particular about services, news, campaigns and job offers that may be of interest to the client/candidate, provided that (subject to your prior authorization, when necessary and respecting your right of refusal, in accordance with the legal requirements applicable to direct marketing for commercial purposes).
These notifications can be sent by email or through a mobile service (called ttelephone, SMS and MMS).
Your Personal Data will be processed in such a way as to prevent situations of fraud from arising on the part of third parties.
Information considered mandatory is marked with an asterisk in the online forms available from PANARCOLE. Without the proper completion of these fields, the user's request for information and/or order cannot be processed. The provision of the remaining information is optional.
Recruitment and Human Resources Management
PANARCOLE collects your Personal Data through a form available at Panarcole's facilities or on the respective page of the website, with a view to analyzing and responding to an application for a particular job opportunity. In cases where there is no action by PANARCOLE regarding the job application, the Personal Data will be kept in accordance with the provisions set out in the section referring to “Personal Data Storage Time”.
4.4 LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
The operations in the Processing of Personal Data of customers and/or candidates for PANARCOLE's recruitment are based on:
- In your legitimate interest in providing services, protecting your activities or others, as well as better identifying your preferences, as a way of customizing PANARCOLE's offers to better meet your needs;
- In the need to comply with a legal obligation imposed by the legislation in force;
- In the unequivocal consent of the holder.
PANARCOLE may have a legitimate interest in carrying out recruitment operations to manage its activities in the best possible way, collecting all the necessary data about interested candidates.
In all cases, it should be noted that PANARCOLE only processes Personal Data if:
- The Holder has given express authorization for the Processing of their Personal Data for one or more specific purposes;
- The Processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract to which it is a party;
- The Processing is necessary for the realization of the legitimate interests of PANARCOLE, except when these interests do not override the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the Data Subject, especially if the Data Subject is a child.
4.5 PERSONAL DATA STORAGE TIME
PANARCOLE keeps your Personal Data in accordance with the retention periods imposed by the legislation and regulations in force, namely taking into account its activities, storing them during the following periods:
- When you contact us to request information, we keep your personal data for the time necessary to process and carry out your request;
- We keep your personal data used for direct marketing until you cancel the authorization or ask us to delete it, in accordance with the legislation in force. In this case, PANARCOLE will only preserve the information necessary to guarantee your right of opposition in accordance with the regulations and legal rules.
- We keep your personal data after registration on the recruitment portal, in order to respond to current and future recruitment actions and offers, until the candidate's Right to Forget is exercised.
Cookies used by PANARCOLE are stored until the user removes them from their browser.
4.6 RECEIVERS OF PERSONAL DATA
PANARCOLE employees responsible for managing customer and candidate support (commercial departments, recruitment and human resources) can only access your Personal Data if strictly necessary.
PANARCOLE does not share your Personal Data with third parties, with the exception of service providers, according to the provisions of the point regarding “Security Measures and Subcontractors”, especially for the purposes of combating fraud, payment management, hosting, administration of Information Technologies and provision of customer support.
PANARCOLE may transfer Personal Data to third parties in accordance with requests from public authorities with legal powers for this purpose, in accordance with the legal rules in force, or in compliance with legal obligations, namely towards Social Security, Finance and Unions.
PANARCOLE guarantees the confidentiality and security of Personal Data during transfer to the aforementioned recipients.
5. ABOUT COOKIES
What are cookies?
Sites can only read and write cookies held by them.
On our website, cookies are used for the following purposes:
- For technical reasons (identifying sessions, maintaining settings or shopping carts, etc.) to, for example, adapt the presentation of the website, application or digital platform to your device;
- For statistical analysis and online traffic management purposes, for example, to improve the usability of a website, application and digital platform and the relevance of our services;
- To redefine the target audience and provide you with marketing content on other websites;
- For geo-location purposes when using specific functions, such as recommendations for store addresses and products available at the nearest point of sale.
5.1. OTHER COOKIES
If authorized in your cookie settings (see cookie settings section below), third parties (advertising agencies, Panarcole internet analytics, etc.) will set/read cookies when you browse our website, digital applications.
The use of these cookies is governed by the privacy policies.
These cookies are used by these Panarcole, during the lifetime of the cookies, to determine and distribute relevant advertising content, reflecting your main interests based on knowledge of your browsing habits on our website, applications and digital platforms.
To allow you to share content or comments about our products and/or services, our website may include social media components (buttons, plug-ins, etc.).
These components are used by social networks to record your browsing habits and will only work if your browser is connected to the social network in question (but you don't have to have used the "share" button, for example).
The social networks that you use determine the terms that govern your use of the information they obtain, and PANARCOLE has no control over the use of this information. We recommend that you consult their privacy policies, which will specify how they use this data and the actions you can take to increase account confidentiality.
As cookies are linked to the device and browser used, it is not possible to determine the identity of the device user. Therefore, some services and advertising offered on this device may not correspond to your usage (the settings/browsing habits of other device users may influence the content offered).
You can choose the level of confidentiality of your device by deciding who can use it (people authorized to access the device) and by changing your settings (in particular, cookie settings).
You can change your cookie settings at any time and there are several options available as described below.
You can manage cookies through various options in your browser settings, to allow or block cookies, in general or for specific actions, at any time. Cookies are managed differently in each browser.
Visit your browser's link to learn more:
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
For all other devices (smartphones, tablets, smart devices), see the help menu in your browser.
6. GOOGLE WEBFONTS
PANARCOLE uses Google Webfonts on its website to display all the necessary content. In the event that the browser does not support Google Webfonts or prevents access to the website, all text information will be displayed in standard font.
The data presented relating to website views will be sent to specific resource domains, such as fonts.googleapis.com or fonts.gstatic.com. In the event that the user is authenticated in one of Google's services, for example, Gmail, when simultaneously accessing the PANARCOLE website, he guarantees that he does not perform any association or connection in a parallel way.
7. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
8. SECURITY MEASURES AND SUBCONTRACTORS
PANARCOLE has implemented all appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of Personal Data security appropriate to the risk and, in particular, to protect Personal Data against destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or accidental or illegal access.
The same level of protection is imposed by PANARCOLE on its Subcontractors.
Any PANARCOLE employee who, during their work, may have access to your Personal Data will keep them strictly confidential.
9. EXERCISE OF YOUR RIGHTS
You may, at any time, in accordance with the applicable rules regarding the protection of Personal Data, exercise your rights to access, rectify, erase, limit the processing and portability of your Personal Data.
You also have the right to object to the Processing of your Personal Data for the purposes of direct marketing and, therefore, to request to stop receiving promotional communications from PANARCOLE at any time.
When the Treatment is based on your unambiguous consent, you have the right to revoke that consent at any time.
To exercise your rights, especially regarding the “Right to be forgotten” or the deletion of your Personal Data, you can contact us at the following address email@example.com.
To enable us to respond to your request, you must provide us with the following necessary identification data: name, surname, e-mail or address and any other information necessary to confirm your identity.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the competent Control Authority (National Data Protection Commission) in case of violation of the rules applicable to the protection of Personal Data, in particular the GDPR.
10. CHANGES TO OUR PROTECTION POLICY
The Personal Data Protection Policy may be amended by PANARCOLE at any time.
PANARCOLE may adjust the Protection Policy (e.g. if the use of your Personal Data is intended in a way other than that stipulated in the Protection Policy in force at the time of data collection), which will be published without prior notice, through an update on the Personal Data Protection Policy page. Communication to customers, employees and recruitment candidates will only be made if the changes justify it.
For any questions or comments related to our Protection Policy or the way in which PANARCOLE collects and uses your Personal Data and to exercise your rights related to your Personal Data collected, please contact us at the following address geral@almadevelopment .pt.